Cape Cod DJ Presents
2WayEntertainment Game Show
PLEASE NOTE: The gameshow works with ANY device that can access the Internet,
not just iPhones, and it is not a phone app.
My wife and I were at a restaurant recently and I was so excited to tell her about a new trivia gameshow My wife, I love her to death, but she’s lagging in technological skills. During the course of the conversation, I needed to demonstrate Q and A to her. So as I was setting her up to play, the couple sitting next to us overheard my instructions and I asked if they wanted to play. This was a great opportunity to show her the game in action.
Cape Cod Party Game
Before I knew it I had other tables joining along until nearly the whole restaurant was playing I did some quick thinking and decided to use the restaurant’s menu to create trivia questions for another game. Within minutes I put together 10 questions about the restaurant menu, and the staff was just amazed. I now have a regular account there.
- Q and A time works in 2 different modes – Questions with 1 answer and Questions with multiple choice answers.
When you use a question with 1 answer:
Each player’s phone will show the question with a large ‘Buzzer’
- When the fastest player rings in, the buzzer turns green and the player can now say their answer
- Meanwhile, all the other player buzzers turn red indicating that they were not first to ring in.
- If the fastest player is correct then the game continues to the next question.
- If the fastest player is incorrect, the player, and any other incorrect players, are locked out until the question is solved or skipped altogether.When you use questions with multiple choice:
Each player’s phone turns into an audience response keypad
- A question with up to 6 answers will appear.
- Players select and submit the answer they think is the correct answer.
- All the players answers are pooled together with a pie chart of the players responses.
- Each player gets to answer each multiple choice question. Players that answer correctly get points.
- At the end of the question session the player with the top score wins.If a player gets a text message or a phone call while they are playing, their participation within the game is not effected at all.
Cape Cod PartiesThe gameshow application can be used for….
- Bar/Club/Restaurant Trivia – Like karaoke, people love to be in the limelight. Add something fresh and new to your events and bring something fresh and unique to the venue.
- Bridal Trivia – Bridesmaids and groomsmen answer questions about the bride and groom during dinner. Additional variations include in-laws against in-laws. Use during rehearsal dinner the night before in a Feud style format.
- Corporate Events - Contestants answer questions about the company, products of the company, company procedures, fellow employees, or general pop culture trivia. Employee training and seminar recaps are also popular uses.
- Anniversary, Birthday, Family Reunion Parties – Highlight important people by having audience members answer trivia questions about them.
- Schools/Academics - Nearly all youths have their own phones. Use for classroom training, student participation and team building, post-prom parties, fundraisers, and other after-school activities. Perfect for increasing student’s test scores by using test questions as part of a trivia game prior to the test.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah – Kids love trivia! Especially when answering questions about each other.
- Church/Religious Functions - Useful for fundraisers, youth group training and activities, team building and problem solving.
- Home Use – Parents can help their children learn in a fun style trivia format. Use questions from past quizzes to better prepare them for future tests and help them to increase their test scores.
……OR ANYWHERE THERE IS A PARTY!
- Ask ‘Fast Finger’ trivia questions
- Poll the audience
- Collect feedback
- Provide clues for scavenger hunts
- Create easy surveys
- Players can play individually or as a group or team. Add your own trivia content, poll or feedback questions, or clues into your own game.